AIM
TaranDF

The Way Orange Rolls The Way Orange Rolls

urg fruity clocks agian

why does everyone do fnken strawberrys with clocks on them. its wasent good the first time. and wasent good the last time. every clock movie gets blam'd at one point. why try?

ampm responds:

Your fucking stupid.

Black My Eyes Epi 4 Black My Eyes Epi 4

i hate emos.

cute animation and all. but why did you main peeps gota be emos? they are such an insult to rocker/metal'er/goth ect. and would i dare say they are an insult to skaters too (but somtimes hard to tell diff of a emo and a skater)

emos have infected our music. and now they have infected cute lil animation thingys. NOOOO!!! what has the world come to? hair flicks Lip rings and Un needed Anti Depressants.

XxwaSSupxX responds:

Y emo? because i needed to make a cartoon cuz i was bored, and 06/06/06 was coming up and that was National Emo Beatdown Day and it made a good story line. Also, Emos are fun to stereotype (sorry emos, but its kidna true... DONT HATE ME!)

Internet Dating Internet Dating

great...

lol thats great, thats everyone with a net relationships nightmare, anyway u got the following on this one stoner... slash rocker... slash goth... slash freak... slash ... oh fuck im realy wasted...

BlindxLink responds:

cool

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

Good but hard

its a good game, its to hard to make money on them slot machine, the monkey game was hard but good, is there any other way to make money besides the slot machines? the rest was good, i loved`1 and 2 aswell

Gr8 Racing Gr8 Racing

10 seconds muhahaha

my best lap is 10 secodns, that was only my second go, its a cool game, somthing i can picture me and my mate playing for hours to beat each others score, could do with a car colour select and like more trax but other then that its really coool, keep em coming

Skid WRX 1.0 Skid WRX 1.0

love it

i love this game. reminds me of gini rally, this looks better tho, this should have more trax and some sound, and on the grass u should slide more then brake, other wissegrate game, (pssst, dude.gal who made this,... read my profile and message me and send me it so i can play off line 2 :-p ;)